WE HAVE REACHED CAPACITY FOR THIS EVENT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
On Thursday, June 22, SplashDown Beach will join other aquatics facilities across the country to conduct the World’s Largest Swimming Lesson! We’re teaming up with the World Waterpark Association to build awareness about the fundamental importance of teaching children to swim.
Swimming is a life-saving skill and is a vital tool in drowning prevention.
Here are the details for this event:
- Swim lesson is FREE for participants ages 4-14.
- Participants and one parent/guardian/companion can enjoy SplashDown Beach with a complimentary twilight pass after the swim lesson is complete (VALID JUNE 22, 2023 ONLY).
- Availability is determined by the number of guests who register; due to capacity limitations, not all registrants will be accepted.
- Registration is required; further details will be provided once your registration is confirmed.
- Please do not register for this event if your child already knows how to swim.