If we close the park due to weather, the following applies for future visits.
If You Purchased A Full Day Pass
|and we close prior to 2pm…||Receive one full day park pass|
|and we close after 2pm…||Receive a half day park pass|
If You Purchased A Half Day Pass
|and you are in the park for 2 hours or less…||Receive half day park pass|
*If the park closes due to rain, you will receive another ticket according to the chart above. Please note that you MUST retain a copy of your original ticket, and present it along with your rescheduled ticket, in order to gain access to the park.
NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN, ONLY PARK PASSES
In Park Food Policy
- Outside food, beverages and coolers are NOT permitted in the park. One clear, sealed water bottle per guest IS ALLOWED (Poland Spring, Aquafina etc.)
- A picnic area located adjacent to the parking lot is available.
- If you purchased a SplashDown Beach refillable souvenir cup, please note it must be empty upon entry.
- If you require special dietary/medical needs for a member of your travel party, please contact customer service at least 24 hours prior to your visit at 845-897-9600.
- Cowabunga Grill
- Boardwalk Pizza
- Humunga Burger
- Sweet Harvest
- Frosty Shack
- Candy Shoppe
Swim Diapers for Infants Ages 2 & Under
All infants 2 years old and under must wear a reusable swim diaper worn over a regular diaper. Once you own one just keep bringing it back and the infant enters for free! Reusable swim diapers must be purchased at SplashDown Beach.
By entering SplashDown Beach Water Park, you allow your photograph in all forms and media for advertising, trade and any other lawful purposes.
Water Park Policies
Caution: Each attraction is participatory in nature and may not be suitable for all guests. Pregnant women and guests with heart conditions, back or neck trouble should not ride attractions. Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted to participate in park attractions.
- Please obey the lifeguards, water park staff and park rules at all times.
- Read all signs and observe all attractions before riding.
- Additional rules and requirements, such as height restrictions and rules of behavior, are posted at each attraction for your safety.
- NO RUNNING or DIVING anywhere in the water park.
- Lifeguards enforce rules and respond to aquatic emergencies, but parents are ultimately responsible for the safety and supervision of their children.
- All children and non-swimmers must be supervised and within arm’s reach of a guardian at all times.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets are recommended for all inexperienced or non-swimmers and are available in the park. These lifejackets are free to use and must remain in the water park.
- Proper swimming attire is required at SplashDown Beach. For your own safety, you may not swim in cut-offs or other clothing with rivets, zippers, or buckles.
- SplashDown Beach is a family-friendly waterpark and reserves the right to determine whether a guest’s attire is appropriate.
- Pool water is not for drinking.
- Approved swim diapers are required for all diaper dependent guests.
- Diaper changing is allowed in restrooms only. Changing stations are provided.
- Park hours, activities and rides are subject to change based on weather and management’s discretion.
- Management reserves the right to limit admission.
- Management reserves the right to suspend privileges or refuse admittance to any person failing to comply with park rules.
- Report all incidents/injuries to management.
- SplashDown Beach is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property. Locker usage is encouraged.
- NO SMOKING, GLASS CONTAINERS OR WEAPONS ALLOWED.
- Balloons, rafts, floatation devices, snorkels and toys are prohibited in the water park.
- All riders must remove/secure all loose articles before riding attractions.
- No coolers, glass or outside food and beverages are allowed in the water park.
- Please be aware that the water park environment can be damaging to electronic equipment; please use your discretion.
- Video/imaging recording devices are not permitted on attractions, in restrooms or changing area.
Failure to follow rules and use common sense may result in serious injury to yourself or others.